Skip to content
- “Create the World” forthcoming in CREDO: An Anthology of Manifestos and Sourcebook for Creative Writing. Edited by Rita Banerjee and Diana Norma Szokolyai. May 2018.
- Profiles and posts at BOOK CITY ★ Roanoke.
- Sixty Second Stories (Entrepreneurial communities video series).
- The Natural City: Art in Roanoke Public Art Responses (video).
- “Cities Lost and Won” in Motif 4: Water, Motes Books, Edited by Denton Loving, 2014.
- “Hot Coals and Black-Eyed Peas” in The Quotable, Issue 13, Luck, 2014.
- “Cedar Bluff” in Extinguished and Extinct: An Anthology of Things that No Longer Exist, Twelve Winters Press, 2014.
- “Buchanan Grundy Hilltop Home” in Pilgrimage, Vol. 37, Issue 3: Grace, Spring 2014.
- “The World as it’s Understood” in Clay Bird Review, Issue 1, Fall 2013.
- “Loblollies” in Delmarva Review, May 2010.
- “Bold Dominion” in Main Street News, Sept.-Oct. 2010.
- “The Third Estate” in Haunted Voices, Haunting Places: An anthology of writers of the Old and New South, 2008
- Solid Ground: Land Conservation Models from California’s Agricultural Heartland (Report to the Packard Foundation, co-author, 2008)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: